Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It never hurts to be polite.

I wrote this follow up letter after getting the call from Natasha, letting me know that there was a glimmer of a possibility that maybe someday I might get a call that could be an invitation to meet with the President.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Melissa S. Bennett
Deputy Assistant to the President
for Appointments and Scheduling

Dear Ms. Bennett,

I am writing to thank you.

On November 8, I received a call from Natasha informing me that the President did not have any immediate openings in his schedule to meet with me.

She stated further, however, that you would (I am paraphrasing here; please correct me if my understanding is not accurate) keep an eye out for such an opening in his schedule in the future, and then let me know when I could meet with President Bush.

Natasha also made clear that there were no guarantees, but I certainly feel that at this point it is more a matter of WHEN and not IF, that I will get to meet with my President.

I am very happy about this and look forward to the meeting.

I will contact your office in a month or so, if I have not heard from you. I don't want you to think that I've lost interest!

Warm Regards,

Steven Feuerstein

A citizen of the United States

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home